Happy Cinco de Mayo everyone! Today I’m sharing my favorite pico de gallo recipe. I hope you like it!
- 3 small to medium tomatoes
- 1 red onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 small jalapeno pepper (or substitute a pinch of dried red chili pepper)
- 1/2 of a lime
- Use a garlic press to crush the garlic
- Dice tomatoes, onion, jalapeno, and cilantro.
- Add to a bowl. Squeeze the lime juice into the bowl. Add about 1 teaspoon salt (or to taste).
Try this pico de gallo with my high protein vegetarian enchilada recipe.
Or with tacos:
What do you think of my pico de gallo recipe? Share you comments below!