It’s July already! Today I’m sharing my monthly “musts” for the month. Other than fireworks on July 4th, here are some fun things to look forward to this month, including new beauty products and the latest fashion trends. Enjoy!
1) Dr. Jart+ Ceramidin Cream – I can’t wait to try this cream! I’ve been hearing so much about it. It claims to have microcapsule ceramides with a time-release formula to hydrate the skin all day. Also available are a trial set with the cream, Ceramidin liquid, and Lipair lip balm, or a tinted SPF day moisturizer.
2) LOFT Fluid Tee – This tee is absolutely perfect for summer. It’s a knit tee with a chiffon layer on the front, so you can dress it up or down. I already have the ivory and blush colors, and I love them! It’s available in 10 colors, and also in petite sizes. I highly recommend this tee!
3) Drunk Elephant Shaba Complex Eye Serum – This brand advertises non-toxic ingredients in its skin care products, and this eye cream claims to have multiple ingredients to fight all signs of aging, such as black tea ferment, edelweiss stem cells, and niacinamide. I’m such a beauty product junkie, so I’m looking forward to trying this eye cream.
4) B44 Dressed by Bailey Daffodil Lace Cap Sleeve Dress – This lace dress is stunning! I recommend sizing up (I would normally wear a size small in most brands, but I needed the medium in this dress). If this one is not your style, check out my roundup of lace dresses all under $100.
5) Nike ‘Juvenate’ Sneaker – I love the trendy mint color of this sneaker, and at $85, it’s more affordable than other Nike shoes that often cost over $100. If mint isn’t your color, it also comes in gray, white, black, and orange.
6) BaubleBar ‘Mariposa’ Ear Jackets – I love jewelry as much as I love new beauty products! These ear jackets are right on trend, and I love the pop of pink! I already have the clear ones, so these are on my wishlist for the month!
7) Finally….flowers. I absolutely love fresh flowers in the house. But I often feel like I shouldn’t spend money on flowers since they don’t last. This month, I’m actually going to treat myself to fresh flowers…they brighten up the room and my mood. So why don’t you treat yourself to fresh flowers this month too? It is peony season, after all!
I hope you enjoyed these monthly musts. What are you “musts” for July? Share you comments below!